Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

AO6-1511 LABRADOR RETRIEVER MIX-JOLEEN-RESCUED!


Try as I might, I just couldn't get Joleen to look at the camera. Silly girl! She is just a year old and is a sweet, submissive little girl who was dumped at the shelter by her owner. She is available NOW and her last day is listed as JUNE 19.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pledge $50.00 to the rescue who will pull sweet Joleen. She has a better picture of this shy one on the shelter's own site. Bonnie in WI

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen - Many people have been trying to save you - I have contacted so many. I want you to know that. God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home