Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Monday, July 17, 2006

AO6-1876 ROTTWEILER--OWNER SURRENDER-RESCUED!


This is a beautiful purebred female Rottweiler. I don't know why she was dumped at the shelter, but I am sure it was not her fault. She is kind and gentle with a soft look in her eyes. She is a smaller Rottie, maybe about 65 lbs. She is available NOW and her last day is listed as JULY 20.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home