Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Friday, October 13, 2006

BO6-706 BEAGLE-URGENT..NEEDS MEDICAL CARE! PUT TO DEATH AT THE SHELTER..DEEMED TOO ILL.




Ever seen a dog who looks like she has given up on life? Well, I did today..this poor old Beagle girl looks like the life is already gone from her eyes. She is in bad shape, including severe swelling in her mammary area..not sure what the problem is, but it appears painful. As this shelter is not funded for vet care, this poor old girl is in major need of rescue asap. Her LAST DAY is listed as OCTOBER 18.

7 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is heartbreaking....
I hope a rescue steps in here and his previous owners owners rot in hell..sorry....this just breaks my heart
Susan-STK

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's not much, but if this beagle gets rescued I will contribute $20 to vet care...
you can email me at swatch12@earthlink.net

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is disgusting how dare her owners not take care of her they should be charged with animal cruelty!!! God bless you sweet girl

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May he R.I.P.

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry sweet little angel girl. I pray that the next world is better to you than this one was. Bless you sweetheart.

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so they didn't add to her suffering by gassing her! Can't anyone learn to give injections?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home